Silicon is an essential trace element in numerous plants.
Noble Alchem manufacture silicates for agriculture.
Silicon is an essential trace element in numerous plants. One way of providing this product is by using soluble silicates. We recommend the use of Noble potassium silicate, which along with silica provides potassium an essential element for agriculture. It is also called potassium salt of silicic acid. When used in appropriate doses, it provides an added intake of soluble silica for all type of plant. This nutrient increases productivity in systems and also improves plant resistance to different diseases and pests.
Our potassium silicate and other silicates for agriculture give the following performance benefits to the plants:
- Enrichment of potassium in soil& plants
- Increases photosynthesis & improves brix in all plants
- Enhances leaf erectness, plant growth, and quality
- Produces a shield layer on plants’ leaves resulting in plants ability to fight against biotic & abiotic stress.
- Increases pollination
- Reduces transpiration in plants and enhances resistance to drought and frost formation
- Provides increased resistance from fungal, viral & bacterial disease